Naturally-aged, rustic, and even Old World furniture has been sought after for decades. Furniture retailers like Arhaus, Restoration Hardware, and Crate & Barrel specialize in it. They design and finish furniture to appear as though the furniture is a hundred years old. They often do this by adding layers of paints, stains, and glazes only to distress them back to give a newer piece of furniture an aged appearance.
There’s an easier, less expensive, and more realistic way to achieve the look of aged wood without any of those products. Here is the Entri Ways’ process…
In this 19-page ebook you will learn:
- The type of furniture that works best for this sanding technique.
- The style of furniture that works best for this naturally-aged furniture.
- The supplies needed.
- Instructions on how to achieve the naturally-aged finish.
- The only topcoat I’ve found that maintains the integrity of the aged finish and that will not discolor the wood.
- The best hardware to coordinate with this naturally-aged finish.
- See an example of this finish in THIS post and THIS post.
- Be sure to save the PDF the first time you open it.
- Once you place your order, you’ll receive an email from Entri Ways with a link to download to download the pdf ebook file. Or, you can return to EntriWays.com and click on “My Account”. On your account page, you’ll see the pdf file ready for download.
Questions? Contact Vicki at Entri Ways