Are you looking for a quick, healthy, gluten-free, breakfast for yourself and your family. These breakfast egg cups are one of my favorites. They’re perfect to fill you up and get you going quickly. You’ll love how easy these breakfast egg cups are to make and bake and you’ll love how they taste even more.
Prepare the egg cups in a muffin tin pan. Add your favorite vegetables, cheeses, and/or meat. My favorites are baby spinach and cheese or ham and red peppers. Yum!
- 12 large eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (a mix of mozzarella, cheddar, american)
- black pepper to taste
- Optional: red, yellow, or green peppers; cooked ham, bacon, or sausage
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, and black pepper. Pour evenly into a non-stick muffin pan that’s been spayed with cooking spray or lined with paper muffin cups. The cooking spray is preferred.
- Add a pinch (about a teaspoon) of the cheese to each cup. Add 2-3 fresh baby spinach leaves to each cup. Or, add your favorite vegetable and meat.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Eat them right out of the oven. Absolutely delicious! These egg cups can also be refrigerated or frozen for later. Simply warm them in the microwave when you’re ready to eat.